So yes, we're finally moved into our new home. We moved in on November 29th! I had everything (utility wise) set up for Saturday afternoon so that once we were all moved in, we would have all of our stuff: cable, power, gas, water etc. However, as usual nothing goes as planned. We "missed" the gas guy by about an hour. He so kindly left a note on the door telling us to call the main number to reschedule. I kid you not, I tried calling Southwest Gas for 2 days straight with no avail. Needless to say we had no drier, no hot water, no stove/oven, and no heat for 5 days!!! What an adventure that was.
But, today is Thursday December 4th, and we are much happier now that we can at least take a hot shower. Man, when you don't have it, you realize how much you've taken hot water for granted. I'm still peeved at the gas company, but will forgive them for "not being able to get a tech out to you until Wednesday". :/ Whatever! I'm in my house, I have heat, and am happy once again! :)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
We're finally home!
Posted by Renee at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi their. this is sherees mom. congrats.anyway let us know your new add.
taunamaree@yahoo.com
merry christmas
Hey Renee!!! I bet that stinks, but Im sure its exciting being in a brand new place! I hope you love it and maybe next time I come to town, I'll be able to see it! Merry Christmas!
take a look at our blog our christmas card is on their.
sheree's mom
Hey Renee! Im so glad you stopped by to say hi, so here's me saying HI back! I love that you have a new background! Merry Christmas and I hope it is fun!
Post a Comment