? ??????????????It's Raining Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??28 Grabs Today. 1994 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Digital Horizon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 423 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 19, 2008

Life


So, who knew that growing up would be so hard?


My life is soooo hectic right now! Work, school, sleep, that's pretty much it. There's never enough hours in a day to get all the things done that I want to. It never fails that I always forget something at the grocery store.. I hate that!


I absolutely love the Dental Assistant program that I'm in. I'm so glad that I have finally found my calling. I should have done this years ago. I can't wait to leave my full time job, find something part time and finish school. Who knows, I might just get the assistant thing done and go back for hygiene. If I didn't have the fab hubby that I have to support me and make enough money so that I can quit working, I don't know what I'd do.


And to top it off, I really can't wait to have kids! (dont tell matt, well, i guess he does need to help a little with this) :D

3 comments:

Stofam said...

Hey Nee!!! Im so glad you posted something new! Hey, congrats on getting in for dental! I hope it turns out the way you want it to!
P.S. I won't tell Matt you want kids, but when the time comes, you will make a great Mom!

Brookesie said...

Nee! You posted something! I love it:) I miss you! Wanna do Fright Dome this month? I can only go on Sunday nights though..its sucks...but lemme know friend!

Brookesie said...

Hey love heres the plan....on Sun Oc 26th were going to see Nightmare before Christmas in 3D at 430pm at the Palms and then to Fright Dome at Circus Circus from 7pm to midnight ..we have discount coupons....we hope you can go! This is our Big Date!!! for October lol....Ill call you